Day 122/366 – Today marks 33.33333% of the way through!
Wow, is all I can say. In case you were keeping track – today is day 122 of 366 in 2012. That means we are one third of the way through the year (not that I’m keeping track or anything…). I have to admit. 366DOK is probably one of the biggest personal project endeavors I have taken on…with intentions that it would be just a simple snapshot from the start. I have had an amazing time and am super excited for what lies ahead for the remainder of the year.
I want to take a moment to THANK those who have shared their kicks (especially strangers who wonder why I’m tapping on their shoulder) and those who have provided me with encouraging words along the way. 🙂 Some interesting stats for entertainment purposes:
• 122+ is the number of pairs of amazing kicks I’ve seen from Portland, Seattle, California, New York and London
• 200+ is the number of shoes owned by some serious sneaker collectors that I’ve met
• 14 is the number of shoes captured during LAIKA/house Shoe Wednesdays
• 5 is the number of industry choreographers I’ve talked “kicks worn while dancing” with
• 3 is the number of people I’ve met who also own the special Nike Dunk High ‘Coralines’
• 3 is the number of times I’ve been told ‘no’ (in all kindness of course)
• 3 is the number of Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtips that I’ve been honored to feature (still one of my favorites)
• 1 is the number of artists I’ve convinced to draw a sneaker while dining in a local coffee shop
• 1 is the number of Air Jordan XI’s I’ve seen autographed by Tinker Hatfield (shout out to Lynn!)
• 1 is the number of glowing Air Mag’s that have stopped me in my tracks (shout out to Tiffany!)
• 0 is the chance (in percent) that I’m stopping now! 🙂