There are 366 days in 2012.
2012 is a leap year.
Kicks is slang for shoes.
Kicks is also slang for doing something fun.
The goal, every day for the next year, is to post something that catches my eye related to footwear (specifically Nike including affiliates). It could be an image of a cheerio that happened to land on my Air Jordan Spizikes during breakfast; an interview of a person who owns 113 sneakers; or an image of a Nike Air Force 1 footprint outside Stumptown on a rainy Portland day.
I hope my project will:
- Enhance your appreciation for footwear
- Put a smile on your face
- Teach you something new.
I believe my project will encourage me to:
- Continue learning about footwear
- Seek out new adventures and think outside the box
- Meet new people and share their voices – and kicks – with you.
One of my favorite quotes is: “You are what you think about all day long” -Dr. Robert Schuller.
If you’re interested in keeping up…
- Subscribe via the button to the right
- Twitter: 366daysofkicks
- Instagram: 366daysofkicks
- ‘Like’ the 366DOK Facebook page
I am a Nike employee; however, the views expressed on this blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer.